Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And I'm here too

For those who remember, I was the blogger with the old Collie dog. I have a different old Collie dog now, but nothing else has changed too much. I still feed baby squirrels at the Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, so I will still probably post the occasional baby squirrel pic to make you go, "Sqeeeeee! Stop! Stop!"

This is Callie, my new 10 year-old Collie

I've become something of a cooking fanatic in the time since I used to blog, so I'm mainly planning to share my cooking successes and failures here. I like easy recipes that involve unusual ingredients, and I hope you'll enjoy my shared finds.

So happy to be here with Jessica, Katie, Heather and Patti!!!

~Sandra (FKA Not That Desperate)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Contents © Minnesota Nice | Design by LunaStone Designs